- Customer bills are sent to the property owner.
- For all rental properties the customer account remains in the homeowners name, however we do add the renter’s information as a “bill to” for billing and contact.
- When a change of ownership occurs, service must be transferred to the new owner. The District does get title company requests for billing and should be prorated at closing. Sellers are encouraged to contact the District to confirm the closing date and make sure the title company has contacted the District.
- No transfers will be allowed if the property has outstanding tap fees due.
- A meter read will be taken on the closing date and recorded in case of billing concerns.
- In some instances, accounts are paid by homeowner or condominium associations. Please do not hesitate to contact us with any questions.